Monday, June 4, 2012

06042012 - Time to get back to work.

Todays weigh in: 244.8

Its been a rough few weeks for me, lost my cat, lost my car, and a host of other negative things. The effect was total stress and a complete lack of disipline. I gained back 4 plus pounds, I eat total crap and didnt care.

Worst is how I am feeling... After jumping ship I felt well yucky, I felt I have let myself down some. The food that was my friend for so long didnt satisfy me (well maybe not the peanut butter cups, lol) but honestly it didn't feel good AFTER I ate the items, they were just kind of there.

But, today all that is over now. Its time to get back to work. To eat correctly and to work out again. I have a goal, I have to focus, and I have 4 months and 5 days to do it. Starting up again has been hard honestly (the "I will do it tomorrow" excuse comes to mind) but I am determined to get there. I don't want to fall back into the routine that I got me to 300 pounds for so long. I've feel so much better with what I have lost.

But like I have said, best not to concentrate on the whole path, but chucks. step one: get to 225 (now 20 pounds away), step two: 200 by October.

I can do this :D

1 comment:

  1. I think that would be the best self bday present ever Mike!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.