Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Todays Weigh in (With clothes): 242.8(?)
Days til my 200 pound goal: 168
Days to Dietbet Weigh In: 17

So I heard from my mom that the Dietbet Interview is on NY1 Today. Havent seen it yet though, I am looking for a link on the website to post, but so far, no luck. Still no idea when the runner's world blog will come up. The whole process has been a fun thing to do, and all in the cause of losing weight :). Who would have thought that ~I~ would be a local diet icon ;)

My dietbet challenge is going well, I did weigh in less then my last post, but I had to take my bffl to the doctor, so the weight number is kind of hazy ;). I also see that lots of my challenger are doing well too! As I constantly state, this was not about money, but to get everyone to get some of those winter pounds off :D. Remember my friends I am rooting for you all!

From there, the diet is going well! I have been eating what I enjoy, just minus the carbs whenever possible. The Fat Head approach seems to be working well for me, and From the looks of it, I will be keeping it up. Looking forward to a bacon cheeseburger (no bun, that important) for lunch. As for dinner, I think pork chops are on the list. I still feel its really about the refined carbs more then fat.

On the exercise front, my knee is still tender, so I am still not using the treadmill. I don't like this one bit, but I need to heal up some or I will always pay for the days activities. It doesnt mean I am standing still however, I still go out and walk about a bit, or use the treadmill at a low walking speed.

Tomorrow is a definite off day, as I will be day tripping to San Juan. I plan to enjot some of the local food, and maybe a beer or two! Honestly, I am not a beach goer, but for this trip I will give it a try!

So have a great day, and I will talk to you on Thurday or so :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.