Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Really OFF day yesterday

Todays Weigh in (With clothes): 248.8
Days til my 200 pound goal: 171
Days to Dietbet Weigh In: 20
5K training day: Day 0 (again, ugh)

I had an off day yesterday, and not a little one. It seemed like the perfect storm happend. No Sleep, knee was not even letting me get comfy on the treadmill, work was just not going to happen, etc. I just gave in. Like all days it started out good, keeping the carbs low, etc. but by the afternoon, I was in full I need it NOW mode, and I didn't have the desire to fight it. So I had things like a king size Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, and Pork Rinds, and to finish off, a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Med Fries, and 4 Chicken Nuggets (With a diet coke though lol)

But As I know from my past, this one day will not make or break me. I will get over a bad day, or a little cheat here and there, Its part of the journey. I actually dont like I let myself down, no morning after guilt. But just to be sure, I put my Dietbet weigh in the goal zone.

Speaking of goals, my knee is still hurting from last Monday. I will give it the weekend and not even attempt to get on the treadmill. I have enough walking and stuff to do so I wont be on my butt all weekend on the couch :D. I am hopeful for a full return on Monday :D

OK got my stuff to do, and places to be. Tonight is the Karaoke Wheel of Death and I have some shopping to do for it, etc. This will be fun!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.