Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/2012: Knee is feeling awesome!

This mornings weigh in: 253.0

Good to see I got back on track yesterday. My knee felt great and I did 4.5 miles in one hour, mostly jogging/running at 5mph! Wonderful!!

From there, I got back to my dieting eating habits a well. Water, low salt, nothing bad save for one Cabury Creme Egg that was left over from Sunday... Oh well; 150 calories was nothing to worry about after my run :)

Finished off the day with a mall run with Mom, Alan, & Hope. I bought hand weights to use while Im on the tread mill, I am scared to even look at the ankle ones!!! Time to get some arm toning in :)

Another good day or two like yesterday and I should be back to the 252.4 I was on Friday; Easter and celebrating will be paid. Still, The 3 pounds I want to lose by Saturday for my friendly challenge should happen, but I will settle for being 252 or less for the new weigh in :)

Time to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.