Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/2012: Tomorrow is the weigh in!

And I am ready for it :D

Today I will work out a little harder, eat a little less and tie up loose ends to ensure I am at my goal weight of 257. As of this morning, with clothes on, I was :D

I plan on a very low salt day, eating about 1200 calories, and as low carb and high fiber as I can. for my workout, I will definitly be sweating to the beat for a good amount of time, as long as my knee can stand for it. And even though tonight is my anniversary, I will not celebrate with food until this game is over!

It has been a crazy road... I have had my triumphs and my setback. I have gone through injury and pain. I dealt with random acts of food for both social situations and because I had my weak moments. But all and all, it was a good trip.

To my Dietbet/All-Pro friends, I hope they too have achieved the goal, I certianly dont mind not being the only "winner" here. Everyone worked hard to get those pounds off, its only fair that they share in the glory of it all!

But while some might choose to stop here, I have other goals. I want to be 200 pounds by my Birthday in October. Thats 6 months to lose 57 pounds, definitly do-able if i set my mind to it. I've lots 50 pounds, whats 50 more ;). I have about a week to get set for my next Dietbet event with my group, and that should drop me to 245 by the end of that :)

Tomorrow: the payoff, with my final weight revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.