Saturday, April 14, 2012

4/14/2012: Today is the day!

Today's weigh in: 247.8

Today is the start of round two in my Dietbet life. And this time, It's personal ;)

So far we have 9 people and $225 in the challenge, with another 4 expected over the weekend. We should have a great time doing this, and from the numbers about, I will need to lose about 10 pounds, +/- a few ounces... sweet, I can do that no problem.

I decided that this morning the Debster & I would enjoy a "last meal" prior to our weigh in. I had pancakes and bacon... yum, it was worth it. I plan to do a light workout today, just to keep up my momentum, and to burn off some of that last meal, lol.

A lot has happend over the week, we did a follow up interview with Dietbet for NY1, and I have a blog phone interview on wednesday (as now a new goal is training for my 1st EVER 5k run!). I like being on the ground floor with Dietbet, and would love to be one of there success stories. Who knows, maybe I can be like Jared is to subway, lol.

I'm in a great mood, being closer to 200 then 300 is a great place to be head space wise. I have a way to go, but at this point, I've lost 64 pounds, my clothes are HUGE on me, and I am getting lots of "WOW's".

So on with the challenge! Lets get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.