Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/2012: 249??? can't be

This mornings weigh in: 249.6

I don't believe that one bit. I must have not drank enough water yesterday and was dehydrated or something... I will say my weight is at 251 unless I see that number tomorrow

As for me, the knee is great, and I am back to moving my bacon at full speed. Yesterday I did some running, getting up to about 6 mph for a 1/2 mile. True its tough, but it was worth it.

Food was pretty low key as well. Diner was a nice piece of Cod with tomato and capers and stuff with a cup of rice pilaf. chicken noodle soup for an app. and yes I even had a donut and coffee for desert.

I totally see myself under the mark of 250 for the kick off of my personal Dietbet Challenge. So far, we have 5 people commited to the cause, and more to come in the next few days.

Off to do those things I need to do! see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.