Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/12/2012: NY1 Interview today

Today's weigh in: 248.2

Yesterday, I couldn't believe I had crossed the 250 mark, but with day 2 of showing that number, I will accept it for what it is :D. The last time I was on a diet, I never broke that number, and now here I am.

I figured out that I have about 180 days to reach my goal of 200 pounds by October. This puts me in great spirits that I will be able to get there, because now my mind set is I have to lose FORTY + pounds, and not 50+.

On the workout front, I did a nice long run on the treadmill, 3 miles to be exact. No I didn't think I had it in me, but I have a new goal to go with my weight: to run in a 5K race. Lets be honest here, I won't win any metals or have the fastest time, but I just want to say that I did it!!

Some fun on behalf of Dietbet today. We have an interview today with NY1 at 2pm at Ripley's where we kicked off the challenge. Plus I have a blog looking for me to answer a few questions. So look for me on TV, lol. No autographs please ;)

Two days left for my challenge to start, we have 5 people in the pot, and hopefully more of them will get involved today! As of this morning, I have to lose only 9.9 pounds to win! (Giggle) Easy stuff, for I am a pro dieter now, hehehe.

So, off to workout, shower and then get ready to hit the city. Let you know how things go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.