Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12 I'm stuck!

This mornings weigh in: 258.4

I am not happy, I have been working out, dieting, and trying my hardest to get this weight off, and it is just not happening. I am kind of stuck at this 6+ pound mark.

Yes I know it doesn't happen overnight, but I have a lot of pounds I can lose without breaking a sweat (pun intended). I am sure my body has hit the dreaded starvation mode, where losing weight seems to be impossible

To win the Dietbet challenge, I need to be 254 (11 pounds) by April 6th. True its only 5 pounds, but they seem to be REALLY stuck to me. Am I am starting to get frustrated, as well as obsessing over them. My goal was to hit 250 for the end of the contest, But the way its going, I dont see myself losing 8.4 pounds in 2 weeks. So I will keep with the challenge, and try my best to hit that 5 pounds.

I will get back to my normal routine of posting and tweeting, etc. Hopefully that helps :). Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.