Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday morning weigh in

Its a little over 48 hours before the Dietbet contest, and I want to get my mind thinking diet again. So with that, I did my Morning weight in.

The scale read 265. Thats pretty good, considering I havent really tried to diet the last few weeks. When I stopped dieting about a month ago, I was at 263. So plus 2 pounds about?

Thankfully, I think some of my diet habits stuck with me, and most likely saved my bacon from going back up in weight. I was over 300 lbs (I say about 306, Debi put me at about 311) when I decided I needed to get my behind in gear.

The key has been to enjoy myself, but not over indulge. So ONE donut instead of say... 6. I am into sweets, and that will probably never change. I also mindlessly eat when I am bored, THAT has to stop!

Also I have tried to take a friends advice to heart, no eating after 9pm. This actually works for me because I liked to eat after a gig at 3 or 4 am, and then I went right to bed. So I am trying not to do that anymore.

As I've said, I will be doing the morning weigh ins, maybe with my goal for the day (walking, etc.). I will also write about the foods I ate during the day.

Later, I will do some walking (need to hit the post office, about a mile each way) and some other stuff. Will post about that all later :D Thanks for reading, and have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.