Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday 3/10/2012

Weigh in: 263.4 (-1.6)

Food:
Due to contest, no breakfast

Lunch:
APX 3 Slices of pizza from the contest
Water

Snack
3 mini cupcakes
Go Lean Chocolate Caramel Bar

Total Calories: 1025
Total Carbs: 154

Exercise:
Walking, 2 hours, slow pace(2mph) 2+ Miles: 290 calories Burned

It was a unique day, with the Dietbet contest and all. No Breakfast, a huge slice of pizza (plus some)around lunch, walking and seeing a weakness of mine, the mini cupcake place (I had 3, but it was worth it) and then I just wasn't hungry around dinner, so I opted for a snack Kashi bar. The lack of dinner was a mistake, however. I was getting hungry towards the end of my night, and had a slight headache this morning from eating.

It was nice to see the scale dip lower this morning however. 263.4 makes me feel good about what I am doing. For the contest, I need to hit 257 with my clothes on, that's 254 at home. I would like to just hit 250 at home and know I am golden :)

I've been reading the food labels and the reports from my app, and I don't like the sodium levels I am hitting. Everything I am eating coming out of little red boxes, and just are LOADED with the stuff. I am concerned I'm trading weight loss for high blood pressure. I need to learn how to cook.. and NOT like my grandmother, who serving sizes are legendary!

Today I will play some trance cardio and power walk on my treadmill for a bit, but its going to be a light day otherwise, my legs are feeling it ;)

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.