Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday 3/8/2012

Morning weigh in: 266 (+1)

Wednesday's Diet:
Breakfast:
1 Cookie

Lunch:
WW Smart One Shrimp Marinara
Arizona Diet Green Tea

Dinner
Chicken Parm (2 Breast)
Spaghetti w/ marinara sauce

Snacks (you better believe it)
WW Choc Ice cream bar
Baby Carrots
Kashi Choc/carmel crunchy! Bar

Calorie Intake: 1797 Calories

Excercise:
Casual walk to/from Post office (2 Miles)

Thoughts of the day:
Woke up to an extra pound somehow... Thats fine so long as it doesnt happen again!! I am using an Android app the Lisette brought to my attention, and while its pretty cool, dunno if its 100% accurate unless you scan food in. Still better a slighty off estimate then just a general idea.

The Dietbet contest is only 24 hours away! I'm kinda stoked, as I havent seen some of my eater friends for a while. Its going to be fun to play against them, but I hope that All-Pro gets REALLY busy locally over the next month (hehehe), remember, I'm the VOICE not an actual eater :D. For the event, I think I will wear my cat ears and tail... you know, to mess with there heads =^.^=

So, The treadmill is working, the app is in place, and the will is strong to get to my goal. Time to get my game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.