Thursday, March 29, 2012

3/29/2012: Rebound

I was very bad yesterday. Seriously depressed, I didnt care about my diet at all. I mean, I've tried to maintain, but last night I just fell into a real funk.

Its just one bad day, I am over it, and will move on.

I am feeling in a somewhat better mindset though. Despite my knee pain, I do feel better then yesterday. I will start my diet again today, and be as careful as I can be. I have 8 days to get back to 254 and complete the Dietbet Challenge.

At least the stone seems to have passed as I am feeling no pain downstairs, so I can worry less there. My knee it seems has other ideas. I am doing what they call RICE treatment (Rest, Ice, Compression, & Elevation). Add in Advil and maybe my knee wont trouble me too much. If the pain continues after the weekend, I will definitly see a doctor.

Here to an interesting week, hopefully it ends right where I need to be! At the weight and in the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.