Monday, March 12, 2012

Woo Hoo 259 baby!

This mornings weigh in: 259.4 (-5.6)

Thanks to the fast forward of Daylight savings time, My Sunday was a 2 meal deal.(Yes I Know I missed Satuday, but thats how it goes sometimes)

Breakfast Quesadilla
Low Carb Shake

Chicken Ceasar Salad
Diet Pepsi

Sugar free Jello
Sugar free Cool Whip

Good morning :D
Looking at the number above this morning on my scale made me VERY happy. I couldn't believe I saw 5 pounds drop away since the weigh in on Friday!!! I am 1/2 way to the Dietbet/All-pro goal of 4%. Don't think for ONE second I will stop dieting when I hit the 11 pound goal though, because while this game/contest is short term, I still have my 200 pound Ideal weight by October goal. I know its not the 167 pound weight that the calculators say I should be at, but I think that number just might be too much for my body. I dont want to look like I NEED to eat, lol.

I guess I am getting used to the 1500 calorie limit I have myself on, as I haven't felt hungry at all. In Fact I've been leaving calories on the board, which is probably not a good thing in the long run.

So heres what I am doing:
Daily vitamin/Fiber (Doctor's orders, not totally diet related)
1500 calorie diet
100 carb total target zone
Walking, or other butt moving type of activity then watching TV all day

I have an app (Thx again Lisette) that tracks my food intake, and post calorie burns for excercise. I DO NOT "eat back" those burnt calories! Why? 1) the numbers are suspect because they deal with general guidelines, and 2) because I dont see it as :I walked two miles, I can have a dessert now" kind of thing. If I am starving, I can have something extra and not feel too off about it though.

Anyway, time to get moving!!! Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Mike Sisco is a karaoke DJ who has worked in the New York City area for over 12 years. Known as the "Velvet Voice of Competitive Eating," he has hosted a number of events for All-Pro Eaters up and down the East Coast, as well as in Canada. After weighing in at over 300 pounds, he became focused on dropping 100 pounds by October 2012. Currently, he is halfway to his goal which he has achieved through diet and exercise. He aims to run a 5K race in the near future.